Property of this Website
In order to the Law 34/2002, of June the 11th, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website you are visiting http://www.shore2shore-excursions.com located under this domain belongs to CALIMA SHORE TRAVEL SL, whose details are the followings:
- Business name: CALIMA SHORE TRAVEL SL
- VAT number: B76025865
- Registration Data: Address: c/ Pardelera, 8, Puerto del Carmen, CP 35510, Las Palmas - Spain
- Telephone number: +34 928 515 352
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection of personal data
Under Law 15/99, Organic, Protection of Personal Data (Act), they were informed that their personal data that could be forwarded by any means form part of a file registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency data, aimed at the administrative and / or commercial enterprise.
Procedures for the access, cancellation, opposition and / or correction
In relation to your personal data, we inform you guaranteed the right of access, cancellation, opposition and rectification, might exercise by e-mail to email@example.com in the subject: "Data Protection" or by mail addressed to: by writing to: CALIMA SHORE TRAVEL, SL, c/ Pardelera, 8, Puerto del Carmen, CP 35510, Las Palmas, indicating in all cases the reference "Data Protection" and accompanied by a document proving their identity, and copy of ID.
Entitled to know in what state your data is, what kind of treatment are subjected to, where have obtained, modify if deemed incorrect, or initially was no longer reflect the current realities have changed, or even completely cancel, provided that the latter is permitted by law.
To exercise these rights, the request is directed to the File shall contain the following:
- Name of concerned, enclosing a photocopy of ID card (or other legally valid document in order to identify the applicant). In the case of acting on behalf of someone, or a legal person, a photocopy of the document evidencing such representation.
- Request that is based or application based.
- Indication of a address for notification.
- Documents, where appropriate, to demonstrate the merits of the petition.
For sending the application you must use any means that can show the sending and receipt of the request.